Bigg Boss 5 Telugu Latest updates: Comedian Praveen Confirmed

 

Bigg Boss 5 Telugu Updates tracker:List of Rumoured, Confirmed Contestants:



Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu Updates tracker
Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu Updates tracker:List of Rumoured, Confirmed Contestants


Bigg Boss Telugu Season 5:


Sobigg Boss 5 Telugu Is An World's Biggest Reality Show Which Includes 106 Episodes And 15 Week's  With 16 Contestants And Wild Card Entrances in on house And This Show Exclusively Premieres On Star Maa Telugu Channel.


host of Bigg Boss 5 Telugu:


Bigg Boss Show available In Many Languages such as Telugu And Hindi And Tamil And Kannada And Some Famous Actors Will Host This Show And In Bigg Boss Telugu 5 Host Is Non Other Than Again And He Is Nagarjuna Akkineni.


bigg boss 5 telugu starting date 2021:


Bigg Boss 5 Telugu Is Going To Starts from 2nd Week Of June 2021.


bigg boss 5 telugu contestants list:


So Here Are Some Rumoured bigg boss 5 telugu contestants Who May Enter In Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu House 👇👇


1. Varshini Sounderajan:





Varshini Sounderajan Is An Telugu Anchor Who Did Anchoring In Telugu Pataas Show And Also In Some Episodes Of Jabardasth And Extra Jabardasth And She Is Also Appearing In Dhee Telugu Reality Show.


So News Is That Makers Of Bigg Boss 5 Telugu Has Been Approached Varshini Sounderajan And She May Accepted Or Maybe Not Accepted, There Is No Official Conformation And Stay Tuned With Us To Know.


If She Enter Into Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu House She Will Become princess of bigg boss 5 telugu.


2. SHANMUKH JASHWANTH:


SHANMUKH JASHWANTH Is An Telugu Youtuber Who Mainly Famous For His YouTube Short Films "The Software DevLOVEper" and "Surya Web Series" And is Relationship With Deepthi Sunaina.


According To News Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu Makers Approached SHANMUKH JASHWANTH And He Is Accepted And We Are Going To See Him In Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu House.



3. Anasuya Bharadwaj:





Anasuya Bharadwaj Is An Telugu Anchor Who Mainly Did Anchoring In Jabardast And Jabardast Changed And Saved Her Life And Before Working as A Anchor Of Jabardasth She Is An News Reader in Telugu Sakshi News Channel.


Rumour Is That Makers Of Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu Has Been Approached Anasuya Bharadwaj To Enter Into Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu House And There only 30% Chances Of Accepting And 70% Chances That She May Not Accepting (Not Officially Confirmed Yet).


4. Sri Reddy:





Sri Reddy Mallidi, Mainly known as Sri Reddy And She is an Indian actress who is well known in the Telugu film and television industries. Sri Reddy made her debut in 2011 with Nenu Naana Abaddam, and also appeared in Aravind 2 and Zindagi.


According to Latest News Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu Makers Has Been Approached Sri Reddy To Enter Into Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu House And She Is Accepted Their Request And We Are Going To See Sri Reddy In BB 5 Telugu.


5. sudhakar komakula:







Sudhakar Komakula is an Indian actor Who Mainly works in Telugu cinema and He Is Well Known For His acting in the film Life Is Beautiful.


 So News Is That Makers Of Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu Has Been Approached Sudhakar Komakula And He Is Accepted Their Request And Finally We Are Going To See Him In Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu House.


6. Anchor Shiva:





Shiva Is An Telugu Anchor Who Got So Much Attention And Fan Following After He Interviewing Shekhar Master And Some Other Popular Persons.


So Buzz Is That Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu Makers Has Been Approached Anchor Shiva To Enter Into Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu House And He May Accepted Their Request.


7. Anchor Ravi:





Ravi Is An Telugu Anchor Who Did Anchoring at Pataas Full To Bindass Show As Well As Some Event Functions And Few Months Back Rumour Has Been Travelled All Over Andhra Pradesh And that Is Sreemukhi And Anchor Ravi Is Relationship But now Anchor Ravi Is married Not Sreemukhi.


Some Latest Info Tells That Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu Makers Has Been Approached Anchor Ravi into Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu House And He May Accepted Their Request (Not officially Confirmed).


8. Navya Swami:




Navya Swami Is An Indian Serial Actress Who Mainly Known As Meenakshi For Her Acting in Naa Peru Meenakshi Serial and she is also acted in many Telugu Serials.


So Buzz Is That Makers Of Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu Has Been Approached Navya Swami To Join In Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu Contestants List And She May Accepted (Not officially Confirmed) Their Request.


9. TikTok Fame Durga Rao:


Durga Rao Is An One Of The Most Popular Telugu Tiktok Creator Who Got More Popularity After Nee Pakkana Paddadi Song And He Also Appeared In Jabardasth And in Extra Jabardasth And In Adhirindi Show And Also In Dhee Telugu Reality dance show.


So According To Some News Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu Makers Has Been Approached TikTok Fame Durga Rao To Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu House And He Is Accepted Their Request And Finally We are Going To See Him In Bigg Boss Season 5.


10. TV9 Anchor/News Reader pratyusha:



TV9 Anchor/News Reader pratyusha



pratyusha penmetsa Also Known As TV9 Anchor And News Reader Pratyusha Is An News Reader in TV9 TELUGU Telivision Channel And She Is Very Beautiful Anchor And Very Cute Anchor And Very Active And She Interviewed Many Telugu Famous Actor's and Actresses.


TV9 Anchor/News Reader pratyusha

tv9 anchor pratyusha age:

TV9 anchor pratyusha age Age Is Anywhere Between 26 Years To 28 Years.

tv9 news reader pratyusha wiki:


We Are Still Trying To Know About TV9 news reader pratyusha wiki.

TV9 Anchor/News Reader pratyusha



So Buzz Is That Makers Of Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu Has Been Approached TV9 Anchor Pratyusha To Join In bigg boss 5 telugu contestants list And She Accepted Their Request And Finally We are Going To See News Reader Pratyusha In Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu House.


11. Deepika Pilli:





Deepika Pilli Is An One Of The Most Popular Telugu Tiktok Creator And Instagram Influencer And She Had Almost 1,100,000 Followers On Her Instagram Account And She Is Currently Appearing In Dhee 13 Kings Vs Queens.




So According To Some News Bigg Boss Telugu Season 5 Makers Has Been Approached Deepika Pilli And She Is Accepted Their Request And We Are Going To See Her In Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu House.



12. Hyper Aadi:


Hyper Aadi is a Telugu actor and show host. He is known for his comedy in the Telugu television comedy-show Jabardasth.


So Buzz Is That Makers Of Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu Has Been Approached HYPER AADI And He May Accepted Their Request And We Are Going To See Him In Bigg Boss 5 Telugu House.



13. Comedian Praveen:


Praveen Is An Telugu Film Side Character Artist And Comedian And He Acted In Many Superhit Telugu Movies.


So Some Latest News Tells That Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu Makers Has Been Approached Telugu Movie Comedian Praveen And He Accepted Their Request And We Are Going To See Him In Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu House Soon.





Sreenath Akkineni

Hii There Myself Sreenath Akkineni And My Age Is 20 And I Want To Become A Blogger, So That's Why I Created This Website.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post